Corrosion affects steel reinforcing (rod) inside concrete structures, which causes the loss of structure/steel adherence caused by possible failures. Reinforced concrete structures such as docks, bridges and all types of steel reinforced constructions are at risk of failure caused by corrosion; and we are ready to offer diagnosis and solution to each problem in this area.
Assessment of corrosion affectation:
- Definition of the degree of affectation by corrosion in stee,l by physical and electromagnetic tests, supported by international regulations.
- Sampling by extraction of concrete cores, assessment of chlorides and carbonatation. • Evolution of potentials in order to determine corrosion cells. •
- Lamination assessment by acoustic means. •
- Determination of the speed of corrosion by measuring the ressitance of polarization with planar galvanic pulse equipment.
Designing and implementation of strategies for upgrade and protection against corrosion:
- Designing of galvanic and impressed current CP systems. •
- Implementation of techniques proper for the repair. •
- Upgrading complete strategies.
- Implementation of remote monitoring systems for protection values supervision and/or corrosion.